Dude- Your blog is sick - I follow it and always find good stuff for my tumblr. Check out my Kickstarter project when you have, it's a car design sketchbook, and it's getting tons of love: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bravecadet/i-draw-cars-sketchbook-and-reference-guide Thanks- Matt
I discovered this article while looking for information online and was pleased with how much useful content it included. This was definitely more helpful than many of the shorter articles I found.
Dude-
ReplyDeleteYour blog is sick - I follow it and always find good stuff for my tumblr. Check out my Kickstarter project when you have, it's a car design sketchbook, and it's getting tons of love:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bravecadet/i-draw-cars-sketchbook-and-reference-guide
Thanks-
Matt
A 2CV for the 21st century. I'd prefer it with a back seat, but cool!
ReplyDeleteI discovered this article while looking for information online and was pleased with how much useful content it included. This was definitely more helpful than many of the shorter articles I found.
ReplyDelete